Please make sure that the sound button on the top left corner of the model's cam is not muted.
Additionally, please navigate to your browser Settings then go to Content Settings or just type in the Search field "sound" and you will be redirected to Sound section where you can choose the option to allow your browser to play site sound( please refer to the image below).
In case you are still having issues after that, please select your device and follow the steps below:
You can adjust your system volume using the sound icon placed bottom right in the system tray.
You can adjust your sound settings by following these steps:
- Open "System Preferences"
- Select "Sound"
- Adjust your "Output Volume"
- Open the Settings app
- Choose Sound (on certain Samsung phones, the Sound option is found on the Settings app’s Device tab)
- Set the phone’s ringer volume by touching Volumes or Volume
- Drag the Ringtone slider left or right to specify how loud the phone should ring for an incoming call.
- Touch OK to set the ringer volume.
- Double tap the home button
- Swipe from left to right
- Tap the speaker icon, placed far left
- It should show “Mute Off” below the Play button
- Listen to app sound once again
Turning off the soft mute feature on the iPhone/iPad should fix the absence of sound.
If you have difficulties getting the speaker icon to show while swiping from left to right, you can also turn off the soft mute by following these steps: Go to Settings / General / "Use Side Switch to:"
Select "Mute", then use the rocker switch on the side to turn on the sound.
Plus make sure that your mute button on the upper left side of your phone is set to muted (in other words, it's set to red).
Please note that sometimes the model may be experiencing technical problems on her side. If that is not the issue, please send us a report detailing your sound problem.